Skip to main content

Book Review:Warming Boom by Saurabh Pant

Just for luxury,comfort and flexibility, human beings have stooped so low. We are a part of this natural environment ,but our actions barely prove that.
This book 'Warming Bloom' is a collection of poems. The title is apt. Each and every poem will hit your conscience and leave you repenting over your deeds and actions. 
With every smash between the forests and your mind, you will understand how does one's wrong deeds glows the rise of global warming. I loved how it was stated that killing the forests won't help us in anyway. 
Yes,I strongly agree. The rope of our existence is connected to the end of the mother Earth. Once the knot is broken ,we are vanished. Vanished like dinosaurs. 
I appreciate the poet for giving life to the natural environment through the poems. Because in reality, they are losing their lives. And we are to be blamed for that. 
One day, when there will be no forests for us to chop their heads off,shall we realize the valuable loss? 
Before we say, "It's too late.", grab the book,let the words hit your conscience for a while and then we shall all work together to preserve our mother Earth.
.

I'd have loved more if the pictures were coloured. And the book cover could have been more eye-catching

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview of Rajeev Kumar for his book 'Meri Aarzoo'

Hello everyone! This is my first interview and I was a bit nervous while framing the questions. I didn't know how to ask questions and that too,to an author.I mustered all the courage while penning down the questions. So,let's not wait even for a second and get to the Q/A zone.  Rajeev Kumar,author of the book 'Meri Aarzoo'   Q-Please introduce yourself. A- I am Rajeev Kumar a budding writer and to manage my living I also work with a corporate sector. I am fond of reading suspense, thriller, and romance books in free time. I am also a food loving person and spent my initial days working with different hotels and retail chain outlets. I feel words so much power that it can change the path of anyone like for eg Shri Mad Bhagat Geeta It was words from Shri Krishna that Arjun was ready to fight battle against his own brothers and elders.   Q-That's really a great introduction.After reading the book "Meri Aarzoo", I was flabbergasted to see how the words made i

Book Review: Decisions of Heart by Saurabh Pant

 🔴DECISIONS OF HEART🔴 RATINGS:⭐⭐⭐⭐💫(4.5/5) Love demands no barriers. It absolutely has no boundaries. There is no horizon. The thin line of the idea of love forms a slight barrier to the real essence of love. The book is a beautiful work that lets you feel. You may end up breathing the thin air of love and see yourself standing amidst the forest of love. The book lets you reminisce those memories,when you were surrounded with the feeling of love. The poems talk about how everything made no sense when we poured our hearts out infront of our loved ones. Even silence spoke. And it screamed. It said that "Yes,we're in love." And now, it's just a memory of cold, wintry nights on summer days. The thread of love was strong enough to hide those little secrets we shared once. The beauty of each poem lies in the days that glowed once. With the passage of time, it faded. Gradually. But the love continues climbing onto each mountain we see. The poems lets you re-visit those da

Book Review: The Twits by Roald Dahl

While ascending to the top of my bookshelf,I found this book sleeping under a layer of thousand dust particles & adultish ignorance,so I thought I should read it again to relive my childlike thoughts.❤ Roald Dahl's ferocious antipathy against the hairy faces is witnessed at the beginning of the book. Maybe that's why,he never grew one! (HAHA!) The author introduces us to Mr. Twit and Mrs.Twit. Mr.Twit was a man of sixty and he had this big beard,probably to let people consider him to be a "wise and grand" man. The author didn't fail to expound why he hated beards in the first place. And Blake's illustrations will definitely make it easy to make you feel the same . . Mrs. Twit bears ugly thoughts and she was no way better than Mr.Twit. Probably,that's why they're married! (😬). Could you just imagine that Mrs. Twit actually mixed the worms with the spaghetti on her husband's plate. (HAHA!I KNOW EVERYTIME YOU EAT SPAGHETTI FROM NOW,YOU'LL CUR